1. Flag Hit Counter is offered at no charge to webmasters/website owners.
2. flaghitcounter.com service can be terminated by one of both parties at any time without a specified reason.
3. We make no guarantee as to the reliability of our flag hit counter.
4. If you place our counter on your web page, you agree not to make any modifications to the flag hit counter code we provide you. ANY ALTERATION WILL BE A DIRECT VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED WITHOUT NOTICE.
6. Websites that encourage illegal activities or racism, websites that promote spam, gambling, drinking, sites that sponsor or promote child pornography (or any type of pornography whatsoever) or could be found offensive any way are not permitted to use our service.
7. We are not liable for any damage whatsoever, direct or consequential, resulting from your use our service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. Again, we do not guarantee the availability or the reliability of our service.
8. Users acknowledge and agree that their website information (name, URL, traffic counts, etc.) may be utilized by flaghitcounter.com. Possible uses include (but are not limited to) lists of the busiest sites, lists of member sites, general promotional uses, etc.
9. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.